View Profile Martin

27 movie Reviews with Responses

All 72 Reviews

Thats it!? I was expecting more cutscenes to be perfectly honest with you. Other than that, this was pretty enjoyable to watch and the voice actors did a pretty good job voicing their own character. I'm definately looking forward to more episodes of Gigi.

Budj responds:

Glad to hear it! Thanks :>.

Daily 3rd Place? WTF Newgrounds?!

This would've been a lot better if you actually drew your own pictures out, instead of tracing over the sprites from the game.

tdotbuck responds:

I'm just as shocked as you, I didn't expect this to get as many views as it has and I owe PRobertson (animator of the game) a big thanks. And my future projects are gonna be completely original. Thanks for the review!

LOL!

As if jerking off to transformers and a vaccum cleaner wasn't enough.

u know mah stuff boy !

Lmao

Hey Jae, you wanna sleep with me tonight? I promise I won't bite. ;) But being serious, I got a good laugh out of this. Keep making more flashes bro! Btw, your bulge is distracting. FIX THAT SHIT!

Jae responds:

lmaoooo

Lol

You sir, are genius. I love the humor you used in this.

JayCurren responds:

Thanks for the awesome review :D I've never been called a genies arse before :)

This was alright

I had a good laugh, but it was too short.

P.S. Where the fuck is that easter egg with him fucking the computer? GAWD! Stop hiding your shit so damn well. >:(

Soupcat responds:

Rightclick>press play> then keep going backwards until you see the jizz, double click it, then import the swf and scan it with avast, rename as .exe and run it.

????

Profit

Sorry Donkey Kong

But after watching this and seeing him kick a tank in midair and seeing it explode, Shadman is 10x more awesome than you are.

:´c

You can do better than this

First off, why is this called Lucario VS Toon Link if they don't even fight each other? The drawings themselves aren't very good at all. You could at least try to animate them moving there arms and body. The voice acting is horrible along with the lip syncing. Don't be afraid to ask someone on NG to do voice acting for you, i'm pretty sure someone will help you out. (if they have the time that is) As for the humor itself, it wasn't funny at all. Try to improve on that.

Try harder next time and work on the animation, lip syncing, voice acting and humor.

Koolguykai responds:

Look, I got bored.

Seriously

We need more funny flashes from you.

Hulalaoo responds:

tomorrow i gona submit other

Haha, I like it

I enjoyed this, but I wish you made the animation a little longer. However, you did an awesome job with the background and the animation itself. Keep practicing and you'll get better.

oldGanon responds:

practice is everything

I ruin everything all good and pure.

26, Male