View Profile Martin

6 movie Reviews with Responses

All 10 Reviews

Thats it!? I was expecting more cutscenes to be perfectly honest with you. Other than that, this was pretty enjoyable to watch and the voice actors did a pretty good job voicing their own character. I'm definitely looking forward to more episodes of Gigi.

Budj responds:

Glad to hear it! Thanks :>.

Daily 3rd Place? WTF Newgrounds?!

This would've been a lot better if you actually drew your own pictures out, instead of tracing over the sprites from the game.

tdotbuck responds:

I'm just as shocked as you, I didn't expect this to get as many views as it has and I owe PRobertson (animator of the game) a big thanks. And my future projects are gonna be completely original. Thanks for the review!

You sir, are genius. I love the humor you used in this.

JayCurren responds:

Thanks for the awesome review :D I've never been called a genies arse before :)

For your first animation, this is okay. Just keep working on flash and you'll get better.

Btw, I know how to add sound in flash but which version of flash are you using? and I can make a 46x46 gif picture for you, if you want me to.

supersayinshogun responds:

adobe flash cs3 professional, and well id rather know how to do it my self just for the sake of knowing.

R.I.P. Cuthwald

At least he's in a better place right now. . .getting some boobies.

NotSafeForWork responds:

Oh no he isn't! Read the earlier episodes to find out why. ;D

This could've been good if you didn't overuse the "you are dead" joke every time.

BAGMAN3000 responds:

It's not a joke, did you even play the game?

I ruin everything all good and pure.

26, Male