Mario's Money Shot Mario's Money Shot

Congratulations!

You win the game! Nice short btw. The ending made me laugh.

The epic boobs of Ucogi The epic boobs of Ucogi

I love her boobs and....

I love this animation. Seriously nice Job! I love the coloring and shading you used and the animation runs smootly. Any chance I can get a gif of this or something?

Veinom responds:

i will add a gif and a scrensaver in my site during weekend

A Moonlight Sonata A Moonlight Sonata

Well that was gay

But it was funny as hell. Also, I love the detail and effort you put into this animation.

Drunk in the subway Drunk in the subway

That was sick as hell

But it was hilarious, especailly the look on the peoples faces. I really enjoyed watching this, and good job on the animation.

Sonic Shits Sonic Shits

The funniest Sonic parody on Newgrounds

I hope you guys make another flash collab just like this.

P.S. Who ever made that flash with shadow jerking off and saying "I am the ultimate" deserves an award because that shit was hilarious.

Kevin Bacon? Kevin Bacon?

Kevin Bacon would be proud

I thought we had a deal! So where's my bacon at?

Sonic's Lyrics Collection Sonic's Lyrics Collection

Not bad

I really don't have much to say about the songs you just sang, but thanks for the english subtitles. As for the animation, It could use a little more work and the backgrounds could use a little more detail. Also, make the outlines for each character more smoother.

P.S. Every time I play "Somari - Spring Yard Zone" a certain part of the song stops playing for some reason. I refreshed the page many times, but nothing has changed.

Advertise-Play responds:

Thank you.

Shiver Factory Remix 64 Shiver Factory Remix 64

I wish I had that game now

You did a really good job aniamting this. I love how you put almost every aspect of that level into one animation. I would've enjoyed this even more, if the animation had been longer.

Drew Pickles Sunday Drew Pickles Sunday

Lol

This flash deserves a sequeal.

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

Comedy at it best

The ending was freakin hilarious.