View Profile Martin

27 w/ Responses

No matter how many times I watch this, it always makes me giggle. You guys need more love.

Thats it!? I was expecting more cutscenes to be perfectly honest with you. Other than that, this was pretty enjoyable to watch and the voice actors did a pretty good job voicing their own character. I'm definately looking forward to more episodes of Gigi.

Budj responds:

Glad to hear it! Thanks :>.

Daily 3rd Place? WTF Newgrounds?!

This would've been a lot better if you actually drew your own pictures out, instead of tracing over the sprites from the game.

tdotbuck responds:

I'm just as shocked as you, I didn't expect this to get as many views as it has and I owe PRobertson (animator of the game) a big thanks. And my future projects are gonna be completely original. Thanks for the review!

LOL!

As if jerking off to transformers and a vaccum cleaner wasn't enough.

Hulalaoo responds:

u know mah stuff boy !

Lmao

Hey Jae, you wanna sleep with me tonight? I promise I won't bite. ;) But being serious, I got a good laugh out of this. Keep making more flashes bro! Btw, your bulge is distracting. FIX THAT SHIT!

Jae responds:

lmaoooo

For a loop

I still like the animation. Just give it some shading, and a climax animation and you're good to go.

What can I say?

The artwork, the smooth animation, and even the music you chose was fantastic! I didn't find anything wrong with this flash at all and I really enjoyed this. I hope to see more flashes from you and the LL.

Lol

You sir, are genius. I love the humor you used in this.

JayCurren responds:

Thanks for the awesome review :D I've never been called a genies arse before :)

To tell you the truth

I didn't like this animation at all, but it is your first and you did try. If you wanna make your frame by frame animations look better, use the "onion skin" when you open a new (or old) flash document.

Also, the reason your flash lags is becuase you didn't put a preloader on it. You can download NG preloaders from here: http://www.newgrounds.com/downloads/p reloaders/

1 year later...

This shit still cracks me up.

I ruin everything all good and pure.

26, Male