View Profile Martin

10 Movie Reviews

No matter how many times I watch this, it always makes me laugh. You guys deserve more attention.

Thats it!? I was expecting more cutscenes to be perfectly honest with you. Other than that, this was pretty enjoyable to watch and the voice actors did a pretty good job voicing their own character. I'm definitely looking forward to more episodes of Gigi.

Budj responds:

Glad to hear it! Thanks :>.

Daily 3rd Place? WTF Newgrounds?!

This would've been a lot better if you actually drew your own pictures out, instead of tracing over the sprites from the game.

tdotbuck responds:

I'm just as shocked as you, I didn't expect this to get as many views as it has and I owe PRobertson (animator of the game) a big thanks. And my future projects are gonna be completely original. Thanks for the review!

2 Game Reviews

It would've been a lot better if you added sound effects and the option to have Shantae give herself oral sex.

I hate Zombie Goku

This game is easy at first but it gets harder until you pass Lazarus.

6 Audio Reviews

This one of my favorite songs from Sonic Forces and I think you did it justice with the song itself but the vocals could've been in a much better quality if you ask me. Other than that, nice job on the remix. I wish there was an instrumental version of this too!

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

I worked harder on the vocals than I did the actual beat itself. So it saddens me to know that it's not going over very well. But i appreciate reviews like this because it tells me things i definitely need to change.

A. Find a better place to record. It sure is hard getting good vocals when you're stuck in the back seat of the car and that's the best you can get.

B. Learn or find a better mic. I have a pretty decent mic. And it was pretty expensive. I'm still learning all the different functions. I usually just go for what sounds best but sometimes the volume adjustments can be oversensitive, which leads to distortion. And it can be hard to fix sometimes, but that leads to my next point

C. Learn how to edit better. Admittedly, this is actually the first full-length song that I've really edited. Some of my more recent vocals are only one verse long, and in the past I didn't edit them at all. LOL. I do know at one point I added way too much Reverb, and before I knew it it was too late to go back. So I tried to make it blend as best as I could

I have also found that this might be a taste thing. Some people don't dig vocals unless they're absolutely perfect. And I do try my best. This is why I need to learn to edit as well

I am glad you liked it the beat though. That did take some work and I tried a bunch of new things that I'm obviously definitely going to use in the future

Thanks for the review. I appreciate, and truly value, your honesty

Now that's some good music right here!

UnrealReno responds:

Glad you think so :)

As a kid, I didn't like Sonic Spinball but I always liked the music. As soon as I heard this remix, I was like "Damn! This is awesome. It's way better than the original." Yet again, you managed to created another remix I really like. Keep up the good work.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Hey brutha thanks a lot. Yeah I think it would be cool to see one of thsoe songs used in one of Sonic's sidescroller games.

41 Art Reviews

The way you draw your pixel art looks very appealing and unique. Even when you angle the pixels themselves, it gives off that 3d illusion which makes it pretty cool in its own right. I can't wait to see what other pixel art drawings you make.

DarkTinny responds:

Thanks. Such comments are really motivate me

Happy B-day, PCEngine. I hope you enjoy yourself and have a good one this year. Also, Princess Bunny is looking as good as ever!

I don't think this is bad loop at all but my main gripe with it is how static it looks. What would make this better is if you animated her legs moving along with her body having a little bit of movement. Think of it sort've like a bounce effect.

videojunk responds:

Dude you're absolutely right, if I get a chance I might touch it up.

I ruin everything all good and pure.

26, Male