A Blonde in the Dark A Blonde in the Dark

Now thats what I call a halloween flash.

For a short halloween flash, it was okay and fun I guess. I like the part where the guy gets stab though.

Oh! For those who wanna see the good ending, just pay attention to Psycho Girl smile.

Evas Love Hentai Evas Love Hentai

A job well done

I gotta admit, my favorite parts about this flash is the cumshots. Also, I love how you gave us the options to choose from 3 different sex positions. This is the best hentai flash you made so far.

Thanks, Martin ^-^

Blinx Love Hentai Blinx Love Hentai

First off

Let me just say that the "fuck me" button was pure genius! Her facial expression for it was so funny and it fit perfectly well. I see that you've improved your artwork and you're getting much better at animating too. Not to mention that the animation runs smooth and it doesn't lag (unlike Rendo love Hentai) because you didn't put so much movie clips in it. However there are a couple of things I didn't like about this game. Right after Blinx gives the guy a happy ending, couldn't you just put the replay/credits button 5 seconds after that instead of waiting a whole 20 seconds? Also, I understand that you was focusing your animation more on Blinx than the guy, but he just seemed "lifeless" like he was nothing more than a sex toy and the rest of his legs are missing. (but thats not really a big deal) Next time, I suggest that you give the guy a facial expression as well, along with eyes and some hair.

Overall, I did enjoy this game and I think you're doing a great job at making hentai games. :)

Thanks Al :)

Hmm, if I had known guys cared so much about the male participant, I would have rethought his appearance.

Next time I'll have to add more detail to him :P

Oh and the reason that last part seems to drag on for so long is because the fade in blur uses up shit loads of memory. It actually only takes like 5 seconds to fade in.

I'll just have to shorten it.

Rendo Love Hentai Rendo Love Hentai

She sure knows how to give a great blowjob

I like this, but you can make it better and longer. How about adding more positions, like her getting fucked doggie style? The artwork and sound effects is okay in my book. The animation itself wasn't bad but add more frame rates to make it look more smoother.

P.S. I love her facial expression on 5 and when she gets cum on her face.

Sin-sister responds:

Thanks for the review Al :)
Like I said, this was my first game, so I was playing with code I'd never used before, and drawing a style I'd never tried before.
My next flash will have mulitple positions and even more features now that I have the knowledge that I didn't start out with in this one.

Hahah yeah, I chuckled a little to myself as I drew it XD

Shantae Futa Short(adult) Shantae Futa Short(adult)

Cool

This isn't bad, but it would've been alot better if you added sound effects and the option to have Shantae give herself oral sex.

Rock Candy [Zoo-philia] Rock Candy [Zoo-philia]

Lol

I dunno why, but everytime the horse came in Zoo and her belly was inflated, I just get the urge to laugh. Smooth animation as always and its great to see more hentai from you.

Rigoberto, The Yak Rigoberto, The Yak

Good lord!

This game is so bad, I just couldn't stand playing it any longer. Seriously, you guys could've taken more time to put effort into this game, but no. You guys just make a game, then submit it without tweaking it to make it more fun and enjoyable.

The artwork for this game is terrible along with the level designs. Everything looks so bland and crappy, especailly the character and enemies themselves. The artist himself may not be good, but if he had just took the time to put effort into it, the artwork would've been decent or much better. Also, add more animations to the yak and the enemies for christ sake!

As for the programming...in the later future plase check for collision detections on platforms and when getting hit by enemies because I don't wanna re-live a Sonic 06 experience in my life ever again. You could've at least had the decency to add a health bar and how hell does a yak get hurt by a bird? Come on guys, use common sense! I don't care how random this game is suppose to be.

The extras was the most dissapointing thing i've ever seen in my life and I dunno what the hell made you guys put it in the game in the first place. Overall, this game IS NOT enjoyable, the artwork/level designs is terrible along with the voice acting and the programming. The music itself wasn't spectaular or anything but you guys could've made better choices.

MonoFlauta responds:

"I don't care how random this game is suppose to be."
It was the idea to be random, if you dont care about the game itself that is the idea, i dont care about the review

"Now for the voice acting. . .WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT! I could do better than that and I don't even do voice acting myself. "
Good tell me when you make something good

"Overall," you review without knowing anything

Powerstrip Hentai Powerstrip Hentai

Its okay...I guess

For a flash toy game, this is okay. I found all the buttons, but the plug switch doesn't do anything. (Same goes for the plugs themselves) The artwork could be a little bit more better. Try adding some shading to it to make it more better. The facial expression could be a little more better too, but they weren't bad. (Except for the AC/DC one) Also, you could've added some sound effect to this. However, I do like the music you put in here, so thats a plus for you. Other than that, there really wasn't much to do.

Plumber is Missing Plumber is Missing

I like this but

If you happen to update this game, can you make the camera zoom out a little because sometimes I can't tell when i'm landing on a platform or when i'm about to get hit by a hazard or something. Overall, keep up the good work and thanks for sharing this game with us.

Blossom's Bedroom Blossom's Bedroom

Stop raping my childhood!!!

But seriously, this flash is awesome. The animations for blossom was perfect. (I wish you added anal in this flash though.) I even enjoyed your little hentai gallery. Sucks that there was only 5 pictures, but beggers can't be choosers. The only complaint I have is the lack of music and i'm pretty sure you could of pick something better than this.

Overall, I really enjoyed this flash and I look foward to your other submissions in the future. :)

JoSilver responds:

Thanks, glad you like it.

Yeah it wasn't suppose to be that big. Just something small to fill the void and just because.

And the 5 pictures, well I didn't know what else to draw. =\
I always yell at people for not actually drawing the shit in there Hentia Galleries... Now I lead by Example! =D