Tenguman + Street Fighter 4 Tenguman + Street Fighter 4

Now this song right here is the shit. I love the instruments used in this too.

S3K - Eternal Reef 2009 S3K - Eternal Reef 2009

Now that's some good music right here!

UnrealReno responds:

Glad you think so :)

Mario RPG Forest mix Mario RPG Forest mix

Damn! This remix is too good and it loops well.

Casey's Voice Demo 2011 Casey's Voice Demo 2011

After hearing this

I am convinced that you're a woman pretending to be a guy on Newgrounds. But seriously, you did a fantastic job with the voices. Not only that, but the audio quality itself is very clear. So, thats a plus in my book.

CaseyTheVA responds:

Thanks very much!!! :D

Splash Hill Zone Act 3 Splash Hill Zone Act 3

Yes! Thank you, ChronoNomad! :D

For your first time remixing anything from a Sonic title, you did an excellent job remixing this song. I listened to this about 5 times and not once did you mess up on the notes which makes me even happier. Even though this came out 2 days after my birthday, i'll consider it as a late birthday present.

ChronoNomad responds:

Aw, glad that it could be a fun b-day present for ya, and Happy Birthday!! Does the fact that it was finished before your birthday count? lol Thanks for the epic reviewage, and I appreciate being added to your favorite audio artists! ^_^

Prometheus Prometheus

I've never played Chrono Trigger before

But this remix has certainly put a smile on my face. The paino bit made it even better along with the beats.

ChronoNomad responds:

You've never played the game before, but you still enjoyed the tune? That's pretty epic in my book! Making people smile definitely equates to success in the music biz, so I guess I'm doing alright. Thanks for the cool review! :D

Happiest Moments Happiest Moments

Lmao!

This is the funniest voice acting demo i've ever heard in my life. Someone has to make a flash about this. This is going in my favorites.

Tateos responds:

double thanks brah

8 Bit Jow &amp;lt;[XmX]&amp;gt; 8 Bit Jow <[XmX]>

Once again

You managed to make another additicting song that's stuck in my head. This song started off a bit slow in the beggining, but then it gotta better afterwards and as soon as 0:35 came and so on, that when the song itself acheived its 8-bit glory. Yet again, another song goes into my favorites. (and possibly into my MP3 when I get the chance)

Thanks DJXeMeX for making this awesome song, you rock! :)

DJXeMeX responds:

thx man ..im gad that u like it man ^^ ...i make for ppl to enjoy ..and yea it was slow in the beginning ..i was experimenting lol

AOSTH - Robotnik just upgraded AOSTH - Robotnik just upgraded

Not only did Robotnik just upgraded!

He also got really serious! Ohhhh shit, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Awesome remix btw. :)

ProudOne responds:

If he was real, i dont think Sonic would have any chance. But what is the sense of having a hero that is easily defeated? ;D

Reach for the Stars 8-Bit Reach for the Stars 8-Bit

8-bit music FTW!

Despite what the other 2 reviewers say about this being too short, I don't mind it at all and I really like this. Another song added to my favorites. Thanks Wonchop. :)