Can You Hear That? Can You Hear That?

No matter how many times I watch this, it always makes me giggle. You guys need more love.

Gigi Gigi

Thats it!? I was expecting more cutscenes to be perfectly honest with you. Other than that, this was pretty enjoyable to watch and the voice actors did a pretty good job voicing their own character. I'm definately looking forward to more episodes of Gigi.

Budj responds:

Glad to hear it! Thanks :>.

Scott Pilgrim Opening Scott Pilgrim Opening

Daily 3rd Place? WTF Newgrounds?!

This would've been a lot better if you actually drew your own pictures out, instead of tracing over the sprites from the game.

tdotbuck responds:

I'm just as shocked as you, I didn't expect this to get as many views as it has and I owe PRobertson (animator of the game) a big thanks. And my future projects are gonna be completely original. Thanks for the review!

A Blonde in the Dark A Blonde in the Dark

Now thats what I call a halloween flash.

For a short halloween flash, it was okay and fun I guess. I like the part where the guy gets stab though.

Oh! For those who wanna see the good ending, just pay attention to Psycho Girl smile.

Evas Love Hentai Evas Love Hentai

A job well done

I gotta admit, my favorite parts about this flash is the cumshots. Also, I love how you gave us the options to choose from 3 different sex positions. This is the best hentai flash you made so far.

Sin-sister responds:

Thanks, Martin ^-^

Blinx Love Hentai Blinx Love Hentai

First off

Let me just say that the "fuck me" button was pure genius! Her facial expression for it was so funny and it fit perfectly well. I see that you've improved your artwork and you're getting much better at animating too. Not to mention that the animation runs smooth and it doesn't lag (unlike Rendo love Hentai) because you didn't put so much movie clips in it. However there are a couple of things I didn't like about this game. Right after Blinx gives the guy a happy ending, couldn't you just put the replay/credits button 5 seconds after that instead of waiting a whole 20 seconds? Also, I understand that you was focusing your animation more on Blinx than the guy, but he just seemed "lifeless" like he was nothing more than a sex toy and the rest of his legs are missing. (but thats not really a big deal) Next time, I suggest that you give the guy a facial expression as well, along with eyes and some hair.

Overall, I did enjoy this game and I think you're doing a great job at making hentai games. :)

Sin-sister responds:

Thanks Al :)

Hmm, if I had known guys cared so much about the male participant, I would have rethought his appearance.

Next time I'll have to add more detail to him :P

Oh and the reason that last part seems to drag on for so long is because the fade in blur uses up shit loads of memory. It actually only takes like 5 seconds to fade in.

I'll just have to shorten it.

Tenguman + Street Fighter 4 Tenguman + Street Fighter 4

Now this song right here is the shit. I love the instruments used in this too.

S3K - Eternal Reef 2009 S3K - Eternal Reef 2009

Now that's some good music right here!

UnrealReno responds:

Glad you think so :)

Mario RPG Forest mix Mario RPG Forest mix

Damn! This remix is too good and it loops well.

Susie Susie

It's been awhile since I last saw your artwork and you keep on improving. Also, this is adorable.

LinkNiak responds:

Vivian Vivian

For a drawing done in 4 hrs, this is really well done. Both Vivian and the background look beautiful.

MahmaPuu responds:

<3 Thank you~

Santa's Little Helper Santa's Little Helper

This came out pretty good if you ask me. (no shitty pun intended)

ZhitNG responds: